Due Diligence: the investigation that a real estate investor MUST undertake when considering the acquisition of a property.
Barry McGuire's Focus on Due Diligence: the comprehensive guide to assessing those critical issues and opportunities, presented by Barry McGuire, veteran real estate lawyer, real estate investor and best-selling author.
Steer Clear Of Common Problems in Real Estate Transactions: Get an insightful look at how to deal with common issues while investing in real estate. This powerful Workbook and CD Set will provide practical answers to your most pressing questions about due diligence.
Discover How To Make A Good, Solid Purchase Decision: You'll acquire the shrewd wisdom and good judgement necessary to succeed - no matter what challenges arise. Don't miss this opportunity to learn to navigate the complex issues surrounding real estate transactions in Ontario.
Create Peace Of Mind When Entering Into A Transaction: Find out why proper due diligence is crucial - and what you should look for - Avoid the hotbed of legal traps in real estate transactions - Ease your worries concerning the investing process.
Learn How To Assess Critical Issues and Opportunities: Barry will walk you through the Due Diligence process, so that you can conduct your own diligence efficiently and effectively to prevent surprises, giving you the competitive edge.
Some topics that Barry will cover in detail:
- Land Titles - History, Samples of Actual Titles, and how to uncover valuable information
- How To Conduct and Interpret Non-Title Diligence
- Tips & Traps: Special hints from Barry to help you avoid hidden dangers and deal-killers.
- RPR's vs Title Insurance: Learn the importance of these invaluable tools, right from the experts' mouths
- Important Checklists: to help you make informed decisions